Emmaus Church recommendations concerning COVID-19
From Sunday 6th June Emmaus church is going to start with physical gatherings again.
But to make that possible we need to follow some recommendations and rules.
If you are visiting Emmauskyrkans worship services the following applies:
There are still rules in effect concerning physical meetings. According to public meetings 2021:8, from 1 June the following restrictions apply:
- Indoor (seated places)*: max 50 participants
- Outdoor: 100 participants.
There should be atleast 1 meter between the seats and everybody should keep distance from other participants. Only if you are sharing the same household can you sit together, with no other exeption or special treatment.
But please, if you are planning to come just let us know by filling in the form at the bottom of the English startpage so we know how many are coming.
For them that coming physically is not an option we will continue to provide an online live service, but fortunately we can't provide translation into English. You still need to fill in the form letting us know that you are interested to listen to our online service and we will send you the link.
Some rules & recommendations if you are attending our physical services:
- The chairs will be spread out and grouped for families and for individuals. Do not change you place, stay where you were alocated a seat.
- We will offer hand wash for everybody.
- We will apply only Covid-19 greetings, no hugs or handshakes
- There will be no serving of coffee and fika.
- Symptoms: If you have any symptoms of a cold or anything that can be assigned to Covid-19 please stay home and follow the service online with good conscience, there are no exeptions. You need to be symptom free at least two days before you can attend our gathering. If you suspect a family member has covid 19 then the whole family must stay home. If you have been abroad, then stay home a week atleast before attending our services again.
You can follow the development of the Covid-19 situation on this Swedish gov. website:
Emmauskyrkan i Åkersberga