Emmaus Church recommendations concerning COVID-19
From Sunday 1st November Emmaus church is reverting back to Zoom online ministries.
But to make that possible we need to follow some recommendations and rules.
Firstly, there is still a restriction of 50 people meeting in a public place in Greater Stockholm region.
As we are a newly planted church if everybody would come we usually are not more than 40-45 people with children so there is some space for new visitors.
But please, if you are planning to come for the first time just let us know by filling in the form at the bottom of the English startpage so we know how many are coming.
For them that coming physically is not an option we will continue to provide an online live service, but fortunately we can't provide translation into English for now.
Some rules & recommendations if you are attending our physical services:
- The chairs /tables will be spread out and grouped for families and for individuals, you can also sit together with people you anyway meet regularly.
- We will offer hand wash for everybody.
- We will apply only Covid-19 greetings, no hugs or handshakes
- There will be serving of coffee and something sweet, but it will be served by the church with all precautions taken.
- Symptoms: If you have any symptoms of a cold or anything that can be assigned to Covid-19 please stay home and follow the service online with good conscience. You need to be symptom free at least two days before you can attend our gathering. If you suspect a family member has covid 19 then the whole family must stay home. If you have been abroad, then stay home a week atleast before attending our services again.
Besides this we would really want you to visit us.
You can follow the development of the Covid-19 situation on this Swedish gov. website:
Emmauskyrkan i Åkersberga